Remember yesterday, when your home was on fire and you got to save five items?(see post daily prompt: burning down the house) That means you left a lot of stuff behind. What are the things you wish you could have taken, but had to leave behind?
The things I wish I could have taken ( or remember to take) are as follows:
2. Important documents
3. Short stories and poems I’ve have written (the ones I haven’t gotten on the computer yet)
4. Some of my favorite books
5. A lion picture I have hanging on my living room wall.
6. Photos (can’t replace these)
7. My son’s Xbox 360 (he would kill me if I left it behind)